15 May Why hire a coffee van?
Coffee vans seem to be cropping up all over the place – we get a number of people contacting us asking questions as they are planning to build their own mobile coffee business, so the market for mobile coffee vans is increasing. Most people think the natural place for a coffee van is at a festival or event, however in the 4 years we’ve been doing this we’ve found our clients are mainly corporate. So why hire a coffee van – what benefits can if bring to a business?
- Increased productivity. We do a lot of work for film and TV production companies. They have very demanding hours and need to stay productive. By having coffee and snacks available on site they can minimise their time off set.
- Improve loyalty. If you hold company meetings as part of your internal communications strategy then hiring a coffee van to provide everyone with a hot drink goes down really well. The smaller touches show you look after your staff and you’ll get loyalty in return.
- Improved performance. We often get invited in as a treat for the staff once every quarter or 6 months. This usually rewards high performance, which then breeds further high performance.
- Increase sales. We are hired for exhibitions, sales and marketing events to attract prospects to stands. Everybody loves a free coffee and it gives you a bit of time to engage with prospects and build relationships with them.
- Improve client relationships. If you entertain clients, give them a great quality coffee from an interesting set-up and they’ll remember it and talk about it to contacts, helping spread the word.
Good quality coffee is fast becoming an expectation, even in the most remote of locations. If you’re interested to learn more about how it could work for you get in touch.